Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement
On behalf of the students, faculty, and staff of Northwestern University, we are grateful for your volunteer service. Alumni Relations and Development (ARD) considers the records it maintains on alumni, donors, parents, and friends of the University to be highly confidential. Some information maintained by ARD may also be subject to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or other protections. As a result, any infraction of this policy may result in investigative measures to determine the source of the violation and solution to resolve the matter.
- All constituent information is confidential
and is to be used only for the legitimate business and stated mission of
- Do not seek personal benefit or knowingly permit others to benefit personally from constituent information.
- Do not share ARD information or materials with anyone outside the University without prior approval.
- Do not use static constituent contact information retrieved more than 45 days before its intended use.
- Only access constituent information using the most secure
and private method available and accept full responsibility for
ensuring its security.
- Appropriately destroy the data after the intended business use of the constituent information is complete.
Please submit your information below to confirm you have received this statement.